Many of you have emailed me to tell me you had trouble posting a comment on the blog. Here is how you do it:
Click on the link at the bottom of the post that says "0 comments" or "3 comments."
You will be re-directed to a new page. A new window will not open.
Then scroll down to the text box at the bottom of the post. Type your comment in the text box.
Then you must select an option from the drop down menu "Comment as." Select "Name/URL." Then a pop up box will open. Type in your name. Click continue. Or you can select "Anonymous" from the drop down menu instead of "Name/URL."
Then you click on "Preview" to see how your comment will look once it's posted.
Then click on "Post Comment" to add your comment to the bottom of the post.
I hope this helps! I love reading your comments so please keep them coming!
This does help, if it is successful! Thanks, you know I always need detailed instructions.
ReplyDelete