Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dream a Little Dream

Some of you know that I've had very vivid, disturbing nightmares since college.  Well, I had such a nightmare two nights ago.  It was so bad that I can't even type it out.  It bothered me because I hate how my subconscious could even come up with this stuff, but then I don't dwell on it since I can't control it.  And since I saw the movie Inception, I don't let my crazy dreams bother me as much anymore! 

So I was pleasantly surprised to wake up this morning to remember a really fun dream that I had last night.  I dreamt that I went on a date with Chris L. from Ali's season of The Bachelorette!  I asked him out on a date, he accepted, we went out, we had a good time and we liked each other!  Now since it was me who was dreaming, you know it couldn't be just a normal dream (I bought us Batman and Robin costumes to wear to a Halloween party?!?) but it was the closest to normal I've gotten since this whole thing happened.  So I was happy and it's a nice dream to replay in my mind.  Wouldn't we make a cute couple?

2 comments:

  1. Let's totally track Chris down!! I LOVE him and I wanted Ali to pick him all along. He would be PERFECT for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we please find him or send your picture to be on the next Bachelor??? Rumor has it that he may be the next Bachelor!!!

    Marcy

    ReplyDelete