Friday, October 8, 2010

What a Week!

A lot has happened since my last post on Monday.  I'm at work and don't have time to write all the details now, but I will.  I have a busy weekend scheduled, but hopefully I'll have some down time to write.  Here are some highlights:

Justin is taking the dogs permanently.  I know, it's shocking.  He wants them and he assured me he will take good care of them.  I am meeting my dad tomorrow in Augusta to pick them up, then I'll drop them off at the house.  I coordinated on the timing with Justin and he will be gone from the house.

I also moved out of the anger phase of my grief into the sadness/missing him phase.  I had a weak moment in the car on Wednesday evening, but I moved through it and continued on with my fun night out as planned.  More on that later. 

I joined match.com last week.  I just wanted to look and see who is out there before I jump back into the dating scene.  I have been emailing with lots of different guys and it has been a ton of fun!  I can tell my friends are having lots of fun too, since they love to hear about all the different guys.  I actually have a date tonight with one of them.  My first "first date" in 8 years!  I am meeting him at a bar in Buckhead at 6:00 tonight after work.  We'll see how it goes. 

Now that I'm sticking my toe into the dating pool, I have a feeling this blog is going to take on a whole new direction. 

That's all for now - I wanted to give you all an update.  I so appreciate you checking on me and reading the blog.  I really didn't think I would be in this good of a place a month ago.  I can't wait to see what November brings!

2 comments:

  1. Yea Erin! I will need details of the date please!! A picture would be nice too!! :)
    Have fun!!

    Love you,
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wha, wha, what?! Go Emr! Have a great time. What a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete