I just realized it was exactly 2 months ago today (Aug 28) that The Suck happened. WOW! It feels like a lifetime ago. And I am such a different person now. I wanted to post the below email exchange that I had with Justin this morning regarding the gas bill. An email exchange such as this would have seriously rattled me 6 weeks ago (and did). But now it doesn't faze me at all and I take some pleasure in my responses to him as you will see below. Also, the fact that I have a date on Saturday with a super cute guy that I have a crush on probably helps.
To: Justin
From: Erin
I got another Infinite Energy bill forwarded to me in the mail. Have you called to have them put this account in your name or did I say I would do that? I tried to change the name online but I wasn't able to. The bill is for $29.87 and it's due on 11/2. If you don't need the paper statements just let me know.
To: Erin
From: Justin
I think I was supposed to. I'll take care of changing the account today and pay the bill immediately. Sorry.
To: Erin
From: Justin
Just spoke with them. You'd have to cancel your account, and I'd start a new account under my name. However, since we are under a contract rate, we'd be breaking the contract and there would be about a $100 penalty to break it (around $12 per month through June of next year). How do you want to proceed? I suggest we split the penalty fee and you cancel your account, I start my new one, and we'll be done with it.
To: Justin
From: Erin
I suggest we keep the account in my name and I can scan the statements every month and email them to you so you can pay them through online bill pay. If you really want my name off of the account, you can pay the whole penalty fee because you are solely responsible for the fact that I'm not living in the house anymore.
To: Erin
From: Justin
Scan and send, then.
I would have canceled the accoutn and made him pay the $100. I couldn't post stuff before. I wanted to post a few weeks ago that you should be a butterfly for Halloween! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Robin! Yes, I would have definitely cancelled the account if I wasn't legally obligated to pay the $100... since the account is in my name I am responsible for the penalty fee :( A Butterfly costume would have been perfect! That's what I'll go as next year!
ReplyDelete