Monday, November 15, 2010

Legally Single

I'm legally divorced now. I got an email from Rachel's paralegal with a copy of the divorce decree signed by the judge.

I started crying when I saw it. I really didn't know how I would feel when I got the news. But it turns out that I feel pretty sad. Of course I'm ready to move on, but the finality of it is something I haven't experienced yet. Luckily I am surrounded by wonderful co-workers and friends at the office who hug me and dry my tears. I am so blessed.

I had a wonderful time in New York and Knoxville the last 2 weekends. I've hardly had any free time to post about my trips, but I will.

Also, today my application was approved for my new apartment, so I'll be moving into a great 1-bedroom unit on the top floor in Post Brookhaven on Dec. 18! I'm really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment