I think I have adjusted quite well to living alone so far. Granted, I don't spend that much time by myself since Shawn and I hang out a lot and I have a lot more girlfriends now within a 5-mile radius! Going to sleep and waking up in the morning by myself is a lot different. It's strange not speaking to anyone until I get to the office in the morning. But I love that I have 8 pillows (yes, 8) on my beautiful bed. I certainly couldn't have had that before. And I love that all of my towels match my yellow, gray and white bathroom. And I love eating pizza and chinese food on my beautiful china.
I feel really safe on the third floor with so many people living around me (mostly Oglethorpe University students). The guys across the hall have a cute black lab named Reggie.
Without further ado, here are some pics of my bachelorette pad!
Living room. Note the extra high ceilings with half-moon window and the 42" HDTV that Santa brought me!


Dining Room

Kitchen


When Megan Branch told her stepson Max that she was going to my "Name Change Party" (i.e., divorce party), he drew this picture for me! It says, "Miss Erin I Like Your Ryal Style. Love, Max"

Bathroom


Bedroom


Mom bought me these butterflies for my room. I've written about it before, but it's worth mentioning again. I love the quote I saw at Becca and Eric's house, "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, it turned into a butterfly." I have a love and appreciation for butterflies now. I just hate that Mariah Carey does too.

Walk in closet!

View of the urban vegetable garden from the patio of the penthouse (my top floor apartment)
No comments:
Post a Comment